• 9:30am Service of the Word at St. Martin's.
• Holy Communion is held on the first Sunday of every month. Children are welcome to receive Communion.
• A Christmas Choral Service is generally held on the 2nd Sunday of December.
• Christmas Day Service is at 9:30am.
• Marriage and Funeral Services are by arrangement. Contact the Secretary.
• Baptisms are conducted as part of the Sunday service by arrangement. Contact the Secretary.
Families and children are most welcome at St Martin's. A "children's time" is included in each Worship Service.
• St Martin's follows the Revised Common Lectionary, a list of bible passages for each week shared by all the mainline churches around the world.
• To view the readings for each week visit http://lectionary.library.vanderbilt.edu/