Group activities mean a lot to members of the Congregation as a key means of fellowship and importantly to contribute to the betterment of the local community.
There are a wide variety of interest groups in the Congregration who meet regularly to plan and prepare for community outreach activities or fellowship.
Members and visitors are invited to participate in the various events and activities undertaken in the Congregation of St. Martin’s.
- Coffee and Chat Group – meets on the third Wednesday of the month at 1:30pm in the Scarfe Room at St Martin’s. Enquiries phone 9589 1521.
- Friday Morning Discussion Group – meets on the first Friday of every month of term at St Martin’s rear foyer from 9:30.am-11:30am. Enquiries phone: 0409 893 027.
- Men’s Morning Coffee Group – meets every Friday morning at 10am. Enquiries phone: 9589 2345
- Ladies Craft Group – meets every Friday morning at 10am in the Scarfe Room. Enquiries phone: 9589 6720
- Singing Group – meets to practice every Sunday morning at 9:00am at the church prior to taking part in the service. Practice for special services is generally on Thursday evenings leading up to the event. Enquiries phone: 9589 2345.
Community Service Groups:
- Young Mums’ Play Group – used to meet every Friday from 9:15 – 11:15am in the Kindergarten area at our church. If you’re interested in a play group:
Enquiries to the Group Convenor: Jane Brown on 0435 000 131 Alternatively email: email@example.com
- Club Tiny Tots meets in the kinder room every morning during school terms. Enquiries phone: Emily Beasley 0425 713 411 www.clubtinytots.com
- Charity Groups such as the Red Cross and the Royal Flying Doctor Service Auxillieary use our facility as does
- Bayside Ballet Academy uses the facilities at the church on a regular basis.
For further details about a group, please contact the Convenor.
The Church Buildings
Halls and rooms at our church facility are available for hiring during the year.
There are regular bookings; however, ring Alison Davies on 0409 893 027 if you wish to hire.