Group activities mean a lot to members of the Congregation as a key means of fellowship and importantly to contribute to the betterment of the local community.
There are a wide variety of interest groups in the Congregration who meet regularly to plan and prepare for community outreach activities or fellowship.
Members and visitors are invited to participate in the various events and activities undertaken in the Congregation of St. Martin’s.
- Thursday Morning Discussion Group – meets on the first Thursday of every month of term at St Martin’s rear foyer from 9:30.am-11:30am. Enquiries phone: 0404 683 116.
- Men’s Morning Coffee Group – meets every Friday morning at 10am. Enquiries phone: 9589 2345
- Singing Group – meets to practice every Sunday morning at 9:00am at the church prior to taking part in the service. Practice for special services is generally on Thursday evenings leading up to the event. Enquiries phone: 9589 2345.
Community Service Groups:
- Club Tiny Tots meets in the kinder room every morning during school terms. Enquiries phone: Emily Beasley 0425 713 411 www.clubtinytots.com
- Charity Groups such as the Red Cross and the Royal Flying Doctor Service Auxillieary use our facility as does
- Bayside Ballet Academy uses the facilities at the church on a regular basis.
- Gymbaroo meets on Monday and Tuesdays at the hall. Enquiries Peter & Nikki Copp at email@example.com or phone 0400 087 075
For further details about a group, please contact the Convenor.
The Church Buildings
Halls and rooms at our church facility are available for hiring during the year.
There are regular bookings; however, ring Alison Davies on 0409 893 027 if you wish to hire.